BRUCE Asks YOU
Here are some of the most troublesome verses about women.
Which one of these is the most troublesome to you?
1. Genesis 3:16. Is woman cursed?
2. Genesis 2:18. Is woman just a helper?
3. 1 Timothy 2:12. Can a woman be a teacher?
4. 1 Timothy 3:1. Can a woman be an overseer?
5. 1 Peter 3:7. Is a wife weaker?
6. 1 Corinthians 11:10. Can a woman have authority?
7. 1 Corinthians 14:34. Must a woman keep silent?
8. Ephesians 5:22. How is a wife submissive?
Did you know each one is mistranslated or misinterpreted? That is where the problem lies. How can we apply God’s Word the Bible if we don’t know what it says?
Subscriber lessons show you for each passage: A helpful summary form. Easy-to-understand lessons. In-depth books in various formats.